Thursday, May 17, 2012

Angela's Book Haul #1

First I took a trip to my Dollar Tree. They usually have a bunch of books I'd never heard of & don't really care to read, but this week I found 2 that peaked my interest.

And they are:
-"If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer" by O.J. Simpson & The Goldman Family

-"Black & White and Dead All Over" by John Harnton

Then when i was in Costco I decided to go down the book aisle. Knowing I was going to see a bunch of books I really, really wanted. And I did, but I only got one!

And that was:
-"Game of Thrones" by George R.R. Martin

Lastly, I was doing some online shopping on Barnes & Noble in the bargain books section.

And I found:
-"Wither" by Lauren DeStefano

Enjoy your day!
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...