Friday, June 8, 2012

Hola y Hello & Ello Love 'Ow are ya ta-day

I am Nika! And it's taken me a long time to finally post on this blog due to school and other such interference. When my sister and I thought of creating a book/film/whatever the hell we want blog, I jumped at the chance to develop and share my opinion with all who decided to stumble across our little page here. Needless to say--I've got some catching up to do! 

Let's talk about film....
My favorite movie is Citizen Kane
The film is brilliant! 
If you haven't seen it
you should right now!

Reasons why?
1. Orson Welles is a cinematic genius.
2. He's extremely hot.
3. Lovely commentary on American publishing giant William Randolph Hearst.
4. Rosebud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...