Friday, June 8, 2012

Angela's Book Haul #4

So I spent an hour or so this afternoon looking on Thriftbooks for some books I've been wanting. I wasn't really sure what I wanted to buy since my list is REALLY long! :) But I'm very pleased with my purchase. I just hope they hurry up and get here!

I'm so excited that I finally ordered the whole HARRY POTTER SERIES!
-"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" by J.K. Rowling
-"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" by J.K. Rowling
Also got one of the companion books to Harry Potter:
-"The Tales of Beedle the Bard" by J.K. Rowling
The first book in the "Dave Gurney" Trilogy
-"Think of a Number" by John Verdon
The third book in the "Uglies" series
-"Specials" by Scott Westerfeld
Enjoy your day!
-Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...