Monday, July 16, 2012

Angela's Book Haul #8

Did a little shopping the other day at my thrift store! 
I found some good stuff in great condition. Here they are:

The Secret Life of Marilyn Monroe
By J. Randy Taraborrelli


The Help by Kathryn Stockett


Nightfall (The Vampire Diaries: The Return #1)
By L.J. Smith


Bookends by Jane Green


Daughter of Fortune by Isabel Allende


I really took a chance with these books. I don't know much about Marilyn Monroe, so I thought that book would be interesting... Who doesn't love some Marilyn?!? Also, I've seen 'The Help,' but haven't read the book, but I look forward to it. I also haven't read the 'Vampire Diaries' books yet, but plan to. At least I'll already have this one when I get done. I've read part of one of Jane Green's books and I liked her writing, 'Bookends' sounded interesting, so I went ahead and got it. I have never heard of 'Daughter of Fortune' or the author Isabel Allende, so I'm hoping I'll like it. . 


Have you read any of these?
How were they? Leave a 
comment and let me know!

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...