Sunday, August 26, 2012

Crazy Book Buying Obsessions


This tag was created by ReadingWithJack as a YouTube thing. But I stole it! You can watch the original video here


1) Do you have an obsession with buying books?
Well of course I do! 
2) When, where and how often do you buy your books? Do you go with anyone else or just by yourself?
I am always shopping for books. Always keeping my eye out for deals. I like to buy online, Barnes and Noble, my library has a bookstore in the back, and local book stores. I have a friend that I like to drag along with me, but sometimes I go by myself. Just depends on how bad I want to go shopping.
3) What kind of things attract you to books when browsing them? Is there a specific genre of books you automatically go and look at?
I always look in the YA, fiction and erotica sections. I usually look at the covers. If it looks interesting, then I will be more likely to pick it up and read the synopsis. But also, the title! 
4) Do you prefer to buy new, used or a mixture of both?
Both! I'm all about the deals though. And I love used books as long as they are in really good condition. 
5) How much are you willing to spend on books each month?
It just depends.
6) Have you ever gone on any 'book-buying bans'?
No. And I don't think I would make it. But I might give it a try one day. 
7) How long does it take you to get around to reading recently bought books?
Depends on how much I really want to read it. If it just came out, then asap. Or if it sounds really, really good, also asap. If I'm only getting it because it's a deal or I eventually want to read it, then it could be a long, long time. 
8) Do you prefer to buy a lot of shorter, cheaper books or just a few longer, more expensive ones?
I like to buy bigger books. The thicker they are, the happier I am. 
9) Anything else to say about these awesome obsessions?
Want to make a donation to my book buying fund?? :)
 10) Who are you tagging?
Since I wasn't actually tagged... And I just decided to do it for fun... I tag everyone! I think it's fun. And very informative for readers. 

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...