Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Movie Review: The People I've Slept With

"A slut is just a woman with the morals of a man."





Releases:
-Hawaii Film Festival: Oct. 18, 2009
-Los Angeles: Aug. 27, 2010
-San Francisco: Sept. 3, 2010
-NYC: Aug. 13, 2010
-DVD: March 22, 2011

Cast:
-Karin Anna Cheung
-Archie Kao
-Wilson Cruz
-Lynn Chen
-Randall Park


Plot Summary:
The People I've Slept With - a promiscuous woman who finds herself with an unplanned pregnancy and needs to figure out who the baby daddy is...NOW. Angela Yang loves sex. She loves it so much she needs to make baseball cards of her lovers to help her remember where she's been. She doesn't think twice about her lifestyle until she finds out that she's pregnant. Her gay best friend, Gabriel Lugo tells her to "take care of it," but her conservative sister, Juliet persuades Angela to get married to the baby's father and lead a "normal" life like her. Angela listens to her sister, chooses to keep the baby, and goes on a quest to find the identity of the father by any means necessary.

Favorite Parts:
-The becoming a virgin part.
-Unfortunately that's my only favorite part...

My Thoughts:
-There were a lot of funny parts.
-This movie was a little weird, but I enjoyed it. 
-The search for her baby daddy was really weird.
-And her gay friend. He is hilarious. And gorgeous.


Screenshots :)

I so want this shirt... This part was completely hilarious!


Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Ha thanks for the suggestion :)

    -The Anon Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if its on netflix... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is... lol. Did you see it on there? That's how I watched it, on my iPad :)

      Delete
    2. Is it? I looked right after i left the comment and didn't see it :s I will have to check again later.

      Delete
    3. I just checked and it's not on there anymore :(

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...