Thursday, August 2, 2012

Movie Review: Ted




Release Dates:
Theaters: June 29, 2012
DVD: December 11, 2012

Cast:
-Seth MacFarlane (voice)
-Mark Wahlberg
-Mila Kunis
-Joel McHale
-Giovanni Ribisi
-Norah Jones (Herself)
-Patrick Stewart (Narrator)



Plot Summary:
As the result of a childhood wish, John Bennett's teddy bear, Ted, came to life and has been by John's side ever since - a friendship that's tested when Lori, John's girlfriend of four years, wants more from their relationship.

Favorite scenes:
-Singing the "Thunder Song."
-When Flash Gordon was at Ted's house.
-Guessing the white trash girls' name.

Reasons to watch it:
-Completely hilarious.
-It's Seth MacFarlane.
-Come on! It's a talking teddy.
-It's not all just stupid comedy, it's actually a good movie.

Reasons not to watch it:
-If you get offended easily.
-If you have a fear of talking teddy bears.


Screenshots :)


So I say definitely watch it!
And it's NOT a kids movie.
Do not let your kids watch this!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Hey your page changed again :) I like it! I so want to see this movie. It looks hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I took all day the other day to work on it and try to make it look a little more fun. And a little more professional.

      Ted was funny and surprisingly every other emotion. At one point I almost cried. You should def go see it.

      Delete
  2. I really thought it to be a stupid silly movie. A talking teddy? BUT if you say is good I'm gonna watch it. But if it is not you are refunding me the $4.99 of PPV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like raunchy comedy, then you should like it. I hope you do. Let me know after you watch it!

      Delete
  3. I've seen the trailers. I want to see it, but it'll probably be after the Olympics and the new Bourne film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ok. Well let me know what you think when you do see it.

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...