Thursday, August 16, 2012

Swoon Thursday: Bared to You

Swoon Thursday #3!

Swoon Thursday

Swoon Thursday is a HOT meme hosted by YA Bound.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished,
tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your
skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in
the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on
your blog! We want to know :)


This week my swoon comes from Bared to You.


So, here it is:
"Romance isn't in my repertoire,
Eva. But a thousand ways to make
you come are. Let me show you."
The car slowed to a halt. He
withdrew the key from the panel
and the doors opened.
I backed into the corner and
shooed him out with a flick of
my wrist. "I'm really not interested."
"We'll discuss." Cross caught me
by the elbow and gently, but insistently,
urged me out.
I went along because I liked
the charge I got from being around
him and because I was curious to
see what he had to say when
afforded more than five minutes
of my time.
He was buzzed through the security
door so quickly there was no need
for him to break stride. The pretty
redhead at the reception desk pushed
hastily to her feet, about to impart
some information until he shook his
head impatiently. Her mouth snapped
shut and she stared at me as we
passed at a brisk pace, her eyes wide.


Hope you enjoyed!
If you did one, leave a comment with your link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...