Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top Ten Posts That Reflect You Best As A Person

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly
 meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish
This week is the Top Ten posts on your blog that 
would give the BEST picture of YOU (as a reade
and a person -- so pick the 10 best reviews/posts
 that you wish every potential reader of your blog 
would see!)


The first two are some of Nika's best posts:
The Poets Korner: Remembering To Forget: I honestly love this poem. I think it shows just how well Nika can write some poetry!

Movie Review: Dark Knight Rises: This is the best movie review Nika has written. She has so much love for Batman and the whole thing with the shooting, she just put her heart into this post. 

Onto Mine:
Book Review: Need by Sherri Hayes: I think this is the best book review I've ever written. I loved this book so much. And it was so different from anything I'd ever read. 

Cover Issues: Across The Universe Trilogy: This is a new thing I started. They really like messing with the book covers and I had a whole lot to say about the new covers to this trilogy. Go read!

Book Review: Easy by Tammara Webber: I don't know why I chose this post. I just really loved the book. It was a fabulous summertime read. You should definitely check it out. 

Movie Review: Cedar Rapids: This one shows exactly what I think is funny! Stupid, stupid comedies! I think they're the only thing that keeps me going when I'm really down. Not family, friends and all that other cliche stuff. COMEDIES! And I absolutely love Ed Helms.

Book Review: Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma: This post would be another I don't know one. This book was really different. And it's about a touchy subject. 

Book Review: Looking For Alaska by John Green: This post shows how I really tried to like a book. How I gave my honest opinion and tried not to bash the book or the author. (**Come on! You gotta love John Green!**)

Book Review: Across The Universe by Beth Revis: Once again, I don't know why I chose this one. I really liked the book and enjoyed doing the post. It was also the very first review I wrote!

Angela's Buys: (6/25): This post shows just how much I love buying thrift books and how overly excited I get when I get to go there. It also shows my obsession with buying books. I'll keep buying until I'm broke.



Hope you like the posts I chose,
and if you did a TTT, leave a 
comment and a link to yours.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hey found you at goodreads
    Great blog.

    feel free to follow me http://chroniclesofabookaddict.blogspot.com/

    please like my facebook botton

    thanks

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...