Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Every Day


Waiting On Wednesday #7! 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week I picked:
Every Day by David Levithan
Expected Publication: August 28, 2012


SYNOPSIS:
Every morning, A wakes in a different person’s body, a different person’s life. There’s never any warning about where it will be or who it will be. A has made peace with that, even established guidelines by which to live: Never get too attached. Avoid being noticed. Do not interfere.

It’s all fine until the morning that A wakes up in the body of Justin and meets Justin’s girlfriend, Rhiannon. From that moment, the rules by which A has been living no longer apply. Because finally A has found someone he wants to be with—day in, day out, day after day.

With his new novel, David Levithan has pushed himself to new creative heights. He has written a captivating story that will fascinate readers as they begin to comprehend the complexities of life and love in A’s world, as A and Rhiannon seek to discover if you can truly love someone who is destined to change every day.


This book sounds crazy good. 
I absolutely can't wait for this. 
I haven't read anything by David Levithan yet, 
but this one sounds like a good place to start :) 


What are you waiting on?
Leave a comment and tell me.
Have a blog? Leave a link?
Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I have my eye on this one myself... amongst an ever expandinf list of books. Arrgh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. It just keeps growing and growing :)

      Delete
  2. I've seen this one at some many times! The cover looks wonderful and the synopsis is very intriguing! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really look forward to this one.

      Delete
  3. This one sounds amazing. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I discovered this one. Cuz I haven't seen this one around hardly at all.

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...