Friday, September 7, 2012

The Poets Korner: Untitled


UNTITLED

The first time you took mine 
and called it something else
I rejoiced in the calamity that ensued.

The destruction of my self taught nature 
the beginning of your tyrannical bliss.
a cold mistress kept blind and held
tied to the idea of you.
bound to a future with you.

And this is what I try to forget.

That I was ever something 
other than myself 
that I allowed you to take 
my youth, my health!

That me and you were wound 
inside a cocoon of lies 
and you encased my mind.

Your curious nature was an invader 
and mimicked the savior 
that I gave shelter 
in the corners of my heart. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...