Saturday, September 22, 2012

What I Read This Summer

Guess what?! It's that time! A little late, but it's better than never. Summer is over, and it's starting to get chilly. Everyone has gone back to school, so I must do my summer wrap up. I read a lot of great stuff this summer, I didn't write a review on everything, but most I did. I'll link those somewhere. The reviews for the last few haven't went up yet, but they will be shortly. 

My summer was good, but busy. We had just moved here from out of state at the end of April, and the summer somehow snuck up on me. And  it came with a bunch of final unpacking and rearranging. Which is what I did. Also, finding a job and looking into schooling in the new area... All that good stuff. How was your summer? 

**Clicking on the cover will take you to Goodreads**






And last, what an epic 
read to end my summer!

Reviews:

Did you do a summer wrap up?
Read any really good books?
Leave me a comment &
a link if you did a post.

Have a good one :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes! If I Stay was definitely a wonderful read for me! :) I'm so glad you had such a wonderful summer and I hope you have a great new school year as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I can't wait to read Where She Went. Thanks, you too :)

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...