Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Reads

OoOoOoOoO... October has finally come!



So, hello everyone! 
How are we all today? 
October is one of my favorite months. 
And for a few different reasons: 
1. To me it's actually the start of fall & going into winter. 
2. It's Nika's birthday.
3. It's our dad's birthday.
4. It's Halloween & we get to dress up!
5. Everyone really seems to get into the holiday spirit.
6. And of course, you know all the good holidays that follow. 
7. And last, the #1 reason: You get to read & watch anything and everything that has to do with creepiness, killing, zombies and all that other scary stuff without people calling you psycho :)

I normally just read whatever is on my mind and on my list, but this year I thought I would read the appropriate books for the holidays... Or at least try to... So I'm gonna be giving you my Halloween TBR. And hopefully I can come up with some stuff for Thanksgiving & Christmas, but I'm not sure about that, if you have any suggestions feel free to leave them in a comment. And if any of my TBR books are on your TBR list, we can read them together. That would be fun. So if you're interested in that, let me know :)

I know I'm doing this kind of late, but I had to take an unplanned road trip to California last weekend for a memorial service. And that kind of threw everything else off too. However I did get a little head start, I started out with What's Left of Me, it seemed like it was going to be pretty crazy and creepy. And with it being sort of dystopian I figured it fit in with the Halloween theme. I'm about 60% done with that, so today I started researching what other books I'll read this month. It seemed like everything on the lists were Stephen King. Now don't get me wrong, I have some of his books, and some are on my TBR list. But I've never read his books, and I didn't want to chance it right now. I want to read something that I know I'm going to like.


Here's what I came up with:

And I doubt I'll need any more than that,
I most likely won't read all of those.
But at least I have options :)

Btw, if you have an e-reader or a smart
phone, Jenny Pox is free on almost
everything except nook, it's $2.99.

As I said earlier, if you'd be interested
in reading along with me, just let me know.
And if you have any suggestions for other
holiday books, please leave a comment.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...