Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jenny Pox Lovers

Jenny Plague-Bringer


This is just a little reminder to the Jenny Pox lovers that the fourth book, Jenny Plague-Bringer, is now available. It was released in October. I just recently read Jenny Pox, you can see my review here, I have to say I really loved it. It was something different that I really enjoyed. If you haven't tried the series, you most definitely should.  And since I haven't read the second and third book in the series, I won't be posting the synopsis to this book, because I don't want it to spoil anything for me or anyone else who hasn't read them. 


Here's the synopsis for Jenny Pox:
Eighteen-year-old Jenny Morton has a horrific secret: her touch spreads a deadly supernatural plague, the "Jenny pox." She lives by a single rule: Never touch anyone. A lifetime of avoiding any physical contact with others has made her isolated and painfully lonely in her small rural town.

Then she meets the one boy she can touch. Jenny feels herself falling for Seth...but if she's going to be with him, Jenny must learn to use the deadly pox inside her to confront his ruthless and manipulative girlfriend Ashleigh, who secretly wields the most dangerous power of all.

**Not recommended for readers under eighteen.**

Are you a Jenny Pox lover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...