Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rainbow Book Spines


So I saw this tag on YouTube, and thought it would be fun to do. It was originally made by ArrictineReads, you can see the original video by clicking here.

Rules:
All you have to do is to choose 7 books that match the colors of the RAINBOW in order (obviously).

I have quite a few books, but I just noticed that they're not so colorful. Most are black or weird multicolored spines. So I took off some of the jackets and found some pretty good colors. I didn't have an orange, so I decided to put in a bright pink instead :) Enjoy!

Pink:

Red:

Yellow:

Green:

Light Blue:

Darker Blue:

Purple:

4 comments:

  1. Very nice :) I was thinking if I could do this and since I am just chillin on my bed I looked over to my book shelf and realized something. Most of my books are either white, grey, or black lol with some colored books thrown in but not very many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how mine were. That's why I took most of the jackets off. Because the actual book spine was colored. And I had to use pink as a substitute. But it was fun searching through the books on my shelf. You should do it! :)

      Delete
    2. True. Not sure how many have different colors on my shelf but I could always check. Not much time to do that right now but maybe over my break :D

      Delete
    3. Oh yeah, for sure. Maybe one day when you're bored.

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...