Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


I just wanted to tell you all Happy New Year, and I hope you had a great night last night, whether you were out with friends, or at home staring at the clock, or maybe even asleep. And I hope everyone has an amazing 2013! I certainly am going to try! 2012 was a weird one for me. My life has completely changed compared to last year at this time and I couldn't be happier with how it's going. I hope to further my happiness this year :)

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly
 meme held over at The Broke and the Bookish.

This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013

I have a lot of books that I have been putting off 
for no real reason. And I WILL read them this year!




Graphic Novels I Resolve To Read! 

What did you do for NYE?
Do you have any resolutions?
What about reading resolutions?
What have you been skipping
and really, really need to read?

Have a great 2013 everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I have temptation and I just haven't gotten to it but I am looking forward to read it. Can't wait to see what you think of Dark Lover. I will be reviewing it in February.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've had temptation for a while now and never got around to reading it. I've heard a lot of great things about the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, so I'm really eager to get into it! Can't wait to hear what you think of it!

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...