Friday, January 4, 2013

Movie Releases: January 2013

This month there aren't a whole lot of movies that I'm excited for. But there are some very good ones I think. I'm most excited for Gangster Squad! I absolutely love Ryan Gosling, he is so cute and I think he and Emma Stone make a really cute on screen couple! And Movie 43 looks hilarious, and it has everyone in it! Enjoy! And if you want to see Decembers list, you can do so here.

January 11

January 18

January 25

What do you want to see this month?
Anything not on my list?

2 comments:

  1. Mama looks pretty creepy. Totally want to see it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had never heard of it, I just saw it on IMDB and was like "wow!"

      Delete

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...