Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Poets Korner: Ode To Thee


I cannot say forget me
For that will never fly
Impossibilities
like birds without wings
Take my soul from your eyes

I cannot say forgive me
For I am not sure of my sin
I take your fair heart with a fare start and balance it on the wind.

the breath that is left inside my heaving chest is meant for the exultation of you.
And all that i am in spirit, on land is spent in the loving of you.
For love as it is, as rare and as cleansed is not a forlorn sensation. I cannot say this is the only way, but the direction I've paved is without the pace I know.
And the love that exists refuses to relent, like the falling snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...