Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Review: Maybelline Fit Me

Today I will be talking about the Maybelline Fit Me line. I had heard so many amazing things about the foundation and that it was great for oily skin, which I have, so I decided to go ahead and buy it and see for myself. So I bought the concealer, foundation and powder. I believe they also have blushes, but I decided I have plenty, so I didn't get any of them. So, onto the review...
The Concealer:









 photo ed4b2247-d769-41cd-bdfe-3f386fcedd08_zps1fcc47f7.jpg
The concealer is amazing, I've repurchased this again and again. It is really pigmented and smooth and creamy. You can apply it with anything and it looks flawless. I use it to clean up my brows, as an under eye highlight and even to highlight my face. 
The Foundation:
 photo 0e692f90-4b65-4db3-8848-839acc3ac8bb_zps1b0d445a.jpg
It did not work for me... at all. I looked greasy from the get go. Even after setting and trying to mattify it with powder. And let me tell you, it only got worse. This would probably be fabulous if you have dry skin, but sadly, I don't. The price is also really good if you're looking to pick this up, it's always on sale at my Walmart for around $5!
The Powder:
 photo 9aa26cec-3f92-4fd3-9b45-b5e9da809e61_zpsdf67b206.jpg
This powder was so-so... I used it with the foundation, and it couldn't mattify my face for me, which I really need in a setting powder. I haven't tried this with any other foundation yet. It looked matte in the packaging, but when I got home I opened it and noticed that there is actually a little bit of shimmer in it. That might be okay for other people, but it just looks weird on me, and with me having oily skin, it makes me feel like my face looks nasty. 
So overall, I would definitely recommend getting the concealer! I'd say try the foundation if you have dry skin, if you don't just beware. Either way all 3 of these products are around $5 each! So you really can afford to just give it a try. 
Hope I helped someone out there!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like my post? Anything I can do to make it better? Leave a comment and let me know :) Thanks for visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...